Insulation brick for sale is a kind of new building materials synthesized by polymer materials. The insulation bricks produced by our factory have the characteristics of abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance, peeling resistance, low creep, good thermal shock stability, and the service life is 1.5 times that of ordinary products. Mainly used in blast furnace, hot air furnace, carbon calciner, charcoal calciner, coke oven, steel barrel, casting system, boiler, cement kiln, glass kiln and various furnace lining and thermal equipment, suitable for metallurgy, machinery, building materials, casting, ceramics, electric power, petroleum, chemical and other industries.
Introduction to Insulation Bricks
- Replace aluminum plastic board, honeycomb board, curtain wall and other commonly used decorative materials, multi-functional integration, one construction can solve the insulation decoration two functional requirements, smooth and beautiful decorative strong.
- High strength, good rigidity, light weight and seismic resistance, wind pressure resistance, creep resistance, superior performance, reduce the load of the building, more economical and durable.
- Fire prevention and flame retardant, heat preservation and energy saving, sound insulation and heat insulation, anti-crack and waterproof, according to the construction design requirements of 65% energy saving.
- The finished products are easy to install, simplify working procedure, shorten construction period and easy to control quality.
- No aluminum, steel, keel bracket, inlaid in the installation, reduce the gap between the insulation board and the wall.
- Non-radiation, green and environment-friendly, widely used in all kinds of public buildings and domestic interior decoration.
- Cement installation saves a lot of materials, manpower and time. Reduce the production of cement combustion caused by air pollution, meet the requirements of green and low-carbon environmental protection.
- Carrier life of more than 70 years, long-term decoration life of more than 20 years, adapt to a variety of areas such as the climate and complex environment. Compared with the international aluminum-plastic board, aluminum veneer board and steel stone of the same quality, the load-bearing capacity is reduced by 30%-90%
- The efficiency is doubled, the duration is halved, and the overall cost is reduced by 30-70%.
Use of Insulating Bricks
Being used as an insulating material for industrial furnaces, insulation brick can reduce heat loss in the kiln, saves energy, and reduce the quality of thermal equipments.
Typical Applications Of Insulation Brick
- Electrolytic Aluminum Industries
- Iron & Steel Industries
- Glass Industries
- Ceramics Industries
- Power Generation Industries
- Non-Ferrous Metals Industries
Insulation Brick Classification
- Operating Temperature. According to the use temperature, insulation brick can be divided into low temperature heat insulation brick (use temperature is 600℃~900℃), medium temperature insulation refractory material (use temperature is 900℃~1200℃) and high temperature insulation refractory material (use temperature is higher than 1200℃).
- Bulk Density. Insulation brick can be classified into light refractory bricks (bulk density 0.4~1.0g/cm3) and ultra-light refractory bricks (bulk density less than 0.4g/cm3) based on the volume density.
- Production Method. There are different ways to manufacture insulation bricks, such as burning-out addition method, foam method, chemical method and multi-space material method, etc. Besides, insulation brick can also be classified into shaped insulating refractory product and monolithic refractory according to the shape.
- Insulation bricks can be classified into LG-MJ-NG-GG-GGR-PG-LGJ grades according to their types, and each grade is selected according to the requirements of its use.
Types Of Insulation Brick
From above descriptions, we can know that insulation bricks have a number of different varieties, such as lightweight clay insulation brick, mullite insulation brick, alumina bubble brick, lightweight silica bricks, etc. Clay insulation bricks are the most widely used among them, both in thermal insulation and in industrial furnaces and thermal pipes, machinery, ceramics, and chemicals.
Zhengzhou Rongsheng Refractory is a refractory and thermal insulation material production enterprise, which is a comprehensive enterprise integrating scientific research, testing, development, production, sales and customers. RS Factory possesses one production line of shaped and unshaped fire-resistant and wear-resistant products respectively, one production line of thermal insulation products, which is enough to meet the processing capacity of 80,000 tons of high-quality products per year. In addition, RS has a furnace construction team with professional anti-corrosion and heat preservation engineering level and kiln masonry second-class qualification. So you can feel free choose RS to be your partner! And Contact us for more details right now! If you need to purchase refractory insulation materials, please contact us. We will serve you wholeheartedly, and will provide you with the most appropriate solution.